Welcome to Clark College's Virtual Tutoring Center!
This Canvas site is here to connect you to our tutors, staff and all the helpful handouts and resources you have come to rely on in our centers! Please visit the "Files" section of this shell to obtain our handy Quarter at a Glance and other handouts you may need. You may download any documents that you would like but please do not alter or re-upload anything to this site.
Please view the tutor schedules below to determine the best time for you to access our virtual Tutoring Center based on the subject in which you are seeking support. All tutoring will occur on a drop-in basis. Sessions will be 30 minutes maximum (may be shorter based on subject/center needs).
- Science, Technology, Engineering
- Transitional Studies & Conversation Hours
- On Campus Tutoring Schedule - Hawkins Hall 102.pdf
To make the best use of your online tutoring session, please come prepared!
- Have your Student ID ready to check in with the desk staff upon entry
- Have attempted your homework prior to seeking support (know what you need help with)
- Have your assignment prompt available to share or upload with your tutor
- Utilize a computer, desktop, or laptop when available (mobile devices do not work as well with Zoom)
- Use video when available
You may access Zoom tutoring by clicking on the link below:
Monday through Thursday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Please note: Tutoring will not be available on the following days for fall term campus closures/non-instructional days:
- October 8th
- November 11th
- November 24th-26th
You may also receive support 24/7 at eTutoringOnline.org in nearly any subject available and utilize the online Writing Lab for writing support.
Please do not leave messages in this shell. If you need assistance you may email email@example.com.
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.