Clark College Virtual Tutoring Services
Welcome to Clark College's Virtual Tutoring Center!
This Canvas site is here to connect you to our tutors, staff and all the helpful handouts and resources you have come to rely on in our centers! Please visit the "Files" section of this shell to obtain our handy Quarter at a Glance and other handouts you may need. You may download any documents that you would like but please do not alter or re-upload anything to this site.
Please view the tutor schedules below to determine the best time for you to access tutoring based on the subject in which you are seeking support. Some tutors are available exclusively via Zoom at the times noted. However, if you see an in-person tutor you wish to work with remotely, you may connect to our Virtual Center and we will connect them to you via Zoom if they are available! Tutoring available via drop-in or appointment basis. Sessions will be 30 minutes maximum (may be shorter based on subject/center needs).
CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO VIEW SCHEDULES:
To make the best use of your online tutoring session, please come prepared!
- Have your Student ID ready to check in with the desk staff upon entry
- Have attempted your homework prior to seeking support (know what you need help with)
- Have your assignment prompt available to share or upload with your tutor
- Utilize a computer, desktop, or laptop when available (mobile devices do not work as well with Zoom)
- Use video when available
You may access Zoom tutoring by clicking on the link below:
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Evening Zoom only hours: Monday & Tuesday: 5:00pm-8:00pm
Please note: Tutoring will not be available on the following days for campus closures/non-instructional days:
- January 15th - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 19th - President's Day
If you need assistance with Accounting and Business classes, please visit the Accounting & Business Virtual Center!
You may also receive support 24/7 at eTutoringOnline.org in nearly any subject available and utilize the online Writing Lab for writing support.
Please do not leave messages in this shell. If you need assistance you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.